Sunday, March 13, 2016

10 Years. Still Here.


It was 10 years ago today that Yours Truly got into the blogging business, and "The Mighty Quinn Media Machine" was born.

It's been 4,750 posts since the start, and it's been a great ride. We've seen the Red Sox win two World Series in that time, hosted Trivia Nights in various places (still hoping to back on the horse soon), and still hoping to see the Minnesota Vikings win a Super Bowl before I leave this earth.

I guess I'm most proud of how I have remembered my late friend Joyce here every September 11th.

I've met so many great people through this blog, and have gotten some wonderful and inspiring feedback from my posts. I have curtailed my writing here over the last few years, but I have no intention of ever stopping. You never know, it may actually pick up again as time goes on.

So my thanks to all of you who have made my blog a joy to write over the years. I couldn't have done it without you.

2 comments:

Section 36 said...

Happy ten years!

BklynSoxFan said...

Much appreciated, Section 36!!